Online Marriage Registration Process In Delhi . Marriage certificate is a legal document evidencing marriage that has taken place between a bride and a groom. Marriage certificate can prove to be useful while applying for many other government documents after marriage like PAN, Passport and Visa. In this article we look at the procedure for marriage certificate in Delhi and the documents required and charges.
- The Groom must be 21 years of age
- The Bride must be 18 years of age
- Documents as listed below
- Two witnesses (Three in case of marriage through Speical Marriage Act)
The couple would need the following documents to obtain marriage certificate in Delhi.
- Identity proof – Bride and Groom
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card with Photograph
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Any other Government Recognised Document