Online Appointment For Marriage Registration Delhi . Marriage registration is one of the most important tasks connecting to a wedding. It can be handled through the Hindu Marriage Act or Special Marriage Act done by couples getting married irrespective of their religions. A registration helps both partners in a marriage, either before
Documents Required for Court Marriage Under Special Marriage Act-1954
- The application form duly filled by both parties.
- The age proof/DOB document for both bride and groom. (Birth certificate/Educational certificate/Passport)
- Affidavits by both the parties which must include:
- Date of birth
- The marital status: Unmarried/widower/divorcee
- Assurance that parties do not connect to each other with the prohibited
- Intent marriage affirmation
- 3 attested copies of passport size photos of both parties.
- The proof of divorce or death in the case of widow/widower.
- The NOC is required in foreign marriages.
- If the couple is planning to live in India after marriage must have the proof of granted citizenship/ tax liability for marriage.