Marriage Registrar In Panipat . Court marriages are solemnized under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. Court marriage can be performed between an Indian male and a female irrespective of their caste, religion or creed. It can also be solemnized between an Indian and a foreigner. The procedure of the Court marriages does away with the rituals and ceremonies of the traditional marriages. The parties can directly apply to the Marriage Registrar for performance & registration of marriage and grant of marriage certificate.
- Application form duly signed by both the parties.
- Documentary evidence of date of birth of parties.
- Residential proof of both the parties.
- Two passport size photographs of both the parties]
- Death certificate or divorce decrees whichever is applicable, in case one of the parties had any marriages in the past.