Marriage Certificate Online Delhi. Marriage is the confluence of two souls. But for a legitimate marriage, proper registration id necessary or else it would be considered as not only illegal but unethical. It is also an event of social association. To peruse a marriage, certification from the government of India is required. We provide authentic law assistance for all sort of matrimonial acts. Here is the complete guide for all Indian marriage acts, laws and required legal steps.
Documents Required for Court Marriage Under Special Marriage Act-1954
- The application form duly filled by both parties.
- The age proof/DOB document for both bride and groom. (Birth certificate/Educational certificate/Passport)
- For registering the marriage in Delhi, you must have the proof for living in Delhi, more than 30 days.
- Affidavits by both the parties which must include:
- Date of birth
- The marital status: Unmarried/widower/divorcee
- Assurance that parties do not connect to each other with the prohibited
- Intent marriage affirmation
- 3 attested copies of passport size photos of both parties.
- The proof of divorce or death in the case of widow/widower.
- The NOC is required in foreign marriages.
- If the couple is planning to live in India after marriage must have the proof of granted citizenship/ tax liability for marriage.