Marriage Certificate In Jodhpur Court .
- Application form duly signed by both the parties.
- Documentary evidence of date of birth of parties.
- Residential proof of both the parties.
- Two passport size photographs of both the parties]
- Death certificate or divorce decrees whichever is applicable, in case one of the parties had any marriages in the past.
- The parties need to file a Notice of Intended Marriage in the specified form to the Marriage Registrar of the district in which at least one of the parties to the marriage has resided for a period of not less than 30 days immediately preceding the date on which such notice is given.
- The notice is then published/put-up by the Registrar of Marriage inviting objections, if any.
- After the expiration of 30 days from the date on which notice of intended marriage has been published, the marriage may be solemnized unless it has been objected by any person.
- The marriage may be solemnized at the specified Marriage Office.
- Both parties along with three witnesses are required to be present on the date of registration/Solemnization.