love Marriage Secialist In Delhi . Marriage is the confluence of two souls. But for a legitimate marriage, proper registration id necessary or else it would be considered as not only illegal but unethical. It is also an event of social association. To peruse a marriage, certification from the government of India is required. We provide authentic law assistance for all sort of matrimonial acts. Here is the complete guide for all Indian marriage acts, laws and required legal steps.
Conditions to Perform Court Marriage:
- For a valid court marriage, the groom should be at least 21 years and the bride should be at least 18 years.
- Both parties should be mentally fit and sound to take their life decisions. The consent of both parties is necessary.
- The parties should not from the prohibited relationships.
- Filling out the application form in the correct format with the prescribed fees is necessary.
- None of the party should have a subsisting valid marriage.
- Complete documents including residence proof, NOC and passport size photos are required
- Death certificate of ex-spouse or divorce-proof, if any of the party had marriage in the past.