How To Do Court Marriage In Hissar . Court marriages are solemnized under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. Court marriage can be performed between an Indian male and a female irrespective of their caste, religion or creed. It can also be solemnized between an Indian and a foreigner. The procedure of the Court marriages does away with the rituals and ceremonies of the traditional marriages. The parties can directly apply to the Marriage Registrar for performance & registration of marriage and grant of marriage certificate.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COURT MARRIAGE
- Application form in the prescribed format with the prescribed fee
- Passport Size Photographs of Marrying Persons
- Residential Proof of Marrying Persons.
- Date of Birth Proof of Marrying Persons.
- Residential Proof and PAN Card of Three Witnesses
- Death certificate or divorce decree whichever is applicable, in case one of the parties had any marriages in the past.