Documents Required For Marriage Registration Delhi .
Documents Required for Court Marriage Under Special Marriage Act-1954
- The application form duly filled by both parties.
- The age proof/DOB document for both bride and groom. (Birth certificate/Educational certificate/Passport)
- For registering the marriage in Delhi, you must have the proof for living in Delhi, more than 30 days.
- Affidavits by both the parties which must include:
- Date of birth
- The marital status: Unmarried/widower/divorcee
- Assurance that parties do not connect to each other with the prohibited
- Intent marriage affirmation
- 3 attested copies of passport size photos of both parties.
- The proof of divorce or death in the case of widow/widower.
- The NOC is required in foreign marriages.
- If the couple is planning to live in India after marriage must have the proof of granted citizenship/ tax liability for marriage.