court marraige in ujjain. Court marriage certificate is an important evidence or proof of legal and valid marriage certificate. You can use it as a Govt. identity proof. In case, when you face any problem between your spouses in future, you can legally take an action against him or her. For this purpose you have to do some procedure and follow some legal way to do this all event. For this common procedure you have to submit your all details information or document which is required to complete these formalities.
COURT MARRIAGE OF AN INDIAN AND A FOREIGN NATIONAL
A marriage between parties one of whom at least is a citizen of India may be solemnized under Special Marriage Act, in India before a Marriage Registrar in India or a Marriage Officer in a foreign country.
- At least one of the parties should be an Indian citizen.
- The bride groom must be 21 years of age; the bride must be 18 years of age.
- Neither party has a spouse living,
- Neither party is an idiot or a lunatic,
- The parties are not within the degrees of prohibited relationship
- Each party involved should not have any other subsisting valid marriage.