court marriage in rajashtan . Court marriage certificate is an important evidence or proof of legal and valid marriage certificate. You can use it as a Govt. identity proof. In case, when you face any problem between your spouses in future, you can legally take an action against him or her. For this purpose you have to do some procedure and follow some legal way to do this all event. For this common procedure you have to submit your all details information or document which is required to complete these formalities.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COURT MARRIAGE
- Application form in the prescribed format with the prescribed fee
- Passport Size Photographs of Marrying Persons
- Residential Proof of Marrying Persons.
- Date of Birth Proof of Marrying Persons.
- Residential Proof and PAN Card of Three Witnesses
- Death certificate or divorce decree whichever is applicable, in case one of the parties had any marriages in the past.