court marriage in panipat. Court marriage certificate is an important evidence or proof of legal and valid marriage certificate. You can use it as a Govt. identity proof. In case, when you face any problem between your spouses in future, you can legally take an action against him or her. For this purpose you have to do some procedure and follow some legal way to do this all event. For this common procedure you have to submit your all details information or document which is required to complete these formalities.
This certificate provides a valuable evidence of marriage. This document will also provide you a social security and self confidence. This document plays an important and vital role, when you need visa for husband and wife.
So please don’t waste your time, just call us immediately to get a valid and legal court marriage certificate in a same day. This certificate is very helpful to get life insurance benefit. Overall we can say that this is a rule that all marriages have to be registered or not. If you have registered marriage document, means you both couple is legally husband-wife. No one can claim socially or mentally.
- Application form duly signed by both the parties.
- Documentary evidence of date of birth of parties.
- Residential proof of both the parties.
- Two passport size photographs of both the parties]
- Death certificate or divorce decrees whichever is applicable, in case one of the parties had any marriages in the past.