Court marriage certificate in Mumbai or want to do marriage registration in Mumbai online, Itzeazy provides Marriage Registration services online in Mumbai  to the couples whose marriage has already been solemnised either or to the couples who are planning to get married. Itzeazy also help in doing court marriage in Mumbai.In this article we will tell what are the documents required for marriage certificate in Mumbai and how to apply for marriage certificate in Mumbai.


  • There should not be subsisting valid marriage of either of the parties with any other person.
  • The bridegroom should be of twenty-one (21) years and bride should be of eighteen (18) years of age.
  • The parties should not be of unsoundness of mind of such a nature as to be unable to give valid consent for the marriage, or suffering from mental disorder


Following are the steps in involved in applying for marriage certificate in Mumbai :

  • Fill up the online form for marriage registration 
  • Fix an appointment at the concerned marriage registrar office for physical verification 
  • Submit the application in the prescribed form along with the necessary documents in the court of the Marriage Officer (Addl. District Magistrate, Collectorate).
  • The Court will get all the declarations of the parties verified, and shall register the marriage in the presence of three  witnesses.
  • The marriage registration certificate will be issued after the registration of the marriage.

  • ​Bride & Bridegroom Age proof:School/ College leaving certificate,Birth certificate,Passport,Domicile certificate
  • Bride & Bridegroom Residential Proof : Ration Card,Election Card,Electricity bill (in the name of person),Telephone bill (in the name of person),Passport,Aadhar Card
  • 4  passport size photographs of both Bridegroom / Bride each
  • Wedding Card.
  • In case of non availability of Wedding card , Affidavit of both husband wife and three witnesses is required
  • Three (3)Witness Proof :- Ration Card OR Passport OR Election Card OR Driving Licence OR Govt. Identity Card.
  • 2  photographs of each witness.
  • Any  residential proof of each witness.
  • In case of Divorcees : Divorce Decree Certificate must be produced.
  • In case of widow and widower : Municipal Death Certificate of concerned person must be produced ​

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.