Best Marriage Advocate In Dehradun .
ESSENTIAL CONDITIONS FOR COURT MARRIAGE
- There should not be subsisting valid marriage of either of the parties with any other person.
- The bridegroom should be of twenty-one (21) years and bride should be of eighteen (18) years of age.
- The parties should not be of unsoundness of mind of such a nature as to be unable to give valid consent for the marriage, or suffering from mental disorder of such a kind or to such an extent as to be unfit for marriage and procreation of children, or has been subject to recurrent attacks of insanity.
- The parties should not fall within the degree of prohibited relationship.
PROCEDURE OF MARRIAGE WHEN BOTH PARTIES ARE HINDUS
- The parties have to file a Notice of Intended Marriage in the specified form to the Marriage Registrar of the district in which at least one of the parties to the marriage has resided for a period of not less than 30 days immediately preceding the date on which such notice is given.
- The notice is then published/put-up by the Registrar of Marriage inviting objections, if any.
- After the expiration of 30 days from the date on which notice of intended marriage has been published, the marriage may be solemnized unless it has been objected by any person.
- The marriage may be solemnized at the specified Marriage Office.
- Both parties along with three witnesses are required to be present on the date of registration/Solemnization.