Best Marriage Advocate For Court Marriage In Rajasthan . Court marriages are solemnized under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. Court marriage can be performed between an Indian male and a female irrespective of their caste, religion or creed. It can also be solemnized between an Indian and a foreigner. The procedure of the Court marriages does away with the rituals and ceremonies of the traditional marriages. The parties can directly apply to the Marriage Registrar for performance & registration of marriage and grant of marriage certificate.
- At least one of the parties should be an Indian citizen.
- The bride groom must be 21 years of age; the bride must be 18 years of age.
- Neither party has a spouse living,
- Neither party is an idiot or a lunatic,
- The parties are not within the degrees of prohibited relationship
- Each party involved should not have any other subsisting valid marriage.
Application form duly signed by both the parties.
Documentary evidence of date of birth of parties.
Copy of Passport of both the parties with valid Visa.
Residential Proof of both the parties.
Documentary evidence regarding stay at district in India of one of the parties for more than 30 days (Proof of stay or report from the concerned SHO).
N.O.C. or Marital Status certificate from the concerned embassy or Consulate in India by a foreigner partner.
Death certificate or divorce decree whichever is applicable, in case one of the parties had any marriages in the past.