Arya Samaj Mandir In Saharanpur . Our Arya Samaj Mandir has faith in following the convention with straightforwardness and without quite a bit of vainglory that are common in the present wedding services. We embrace any sort of relational unions whether you need a between station, between religion, court or love marriage. We acknowledge each group and each religion who need to perform functions under Vedic traditions.
Documents Required for the Performance Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage & Registration Marriage…
1. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth Examination Certificate (School Certificate), Passport) of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. 2-2 Witnesses with I. D. (Residence) proof – Voter I Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Ration Card, Unic I D (Aadhar Card), Residence Certificate and Bank Passbook.