Arya Samaj Mandir In Patiala House. The Arya Samaj wedding has no elaborate rituals. The wedding rites are few, but rich in significance, and the Vedic mantras chanted during the process are explained to the couple so that the significance is not lost on them. The Arya Samaj wedding is an option for people of all religions – any one can have an Arya Samaj wedding. The pre-wedding and post-wedding ceremonies depend on the regional and cultural background of the couple. An Arya Samaj wedding is centered around fire worship and marks the transition of the couple from Brahmacharya ashram (the state of celibacy) to Grihasth-ashram (the life of a married person).
Documents required for the Performance of Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage & Registration of Marriage…
1. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses With I. D. (Residence) Proof – Voter I Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed.