Arya Samaj Mandir In Nainital . We solemnize all Arya Samaj Marriage, Court Marriage, Love Marriage, Inter Cast Marriage, Inter Religion Marriage, Divorce Marriage, Widow Marriage, Marriage Registration.
After Marriage we provide a Marriage Certificate.
Our Certificate is Legal and Valid under Hindu Marriage Act. 1954-1955 & Arya Marriage Validation Act. 1937.
Documents Required for the Performance Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage & Registration Marriage…
1. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth Examination Certificate (School Certificate), Passport) of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. 2-2 Witnesses with I. D. (Residence) proof – Voter I Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Ration Card, Unic I D (Aadhar Card), Residence Certificate and Bank Passbook.