Arya Samaj Mandir In Mathura . Marriage is an important event in any body’s life. In Indian society it holds a sanctimonious place. It is even more important in the lives of Indian people. Different parts of India follow different rituals and customs. But every Indian marriage is quite elaborate process and reflects its regional culture. Indian marriages are very much different from the western weddings. Indian marriages are full of vigour, colours and ceremonial funtions. If you want to find out more about marriage and its relevant things, then please visit the following array of sites.There are a literally scores of ways in which a marriage ceremony can be performed, though usually the religion/caste of the bridegroom (and sometimes the bride), decides the kind of ceremony and the nature of rites. Sometimes, the bride and groom choose to have an Arya Samaj Marriage, Court Marriage Delhi. This kind of wedding is very different from the other types in many ways. The wedding is conducted according to Arya Marriage Mandir Validation Act XIX of 1937 and is solemnized according to Vedic rites. In these weddings, the pooja is not performed to any specific deity because the Samaj doesn’t believe in idol worship. Fire and the other elements are the only witnesses to the ceremony
Documents Required for the Performance Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage & Registration Marriage…
1. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth Examination Certificate (School Certificate), Passport) of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. 2-2 Witnesses with I. D. (Residence) proof – Voter I Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Ration Card, Unic I D (Aadhar Card), Residence Certificate and Bank Passbook.